Election 2012 FORUM: “What’s at Stake?”
Dennis Anderson - U.S. Congressional Candidate District 14
Leslie Coolidge – U.S. Congressional Candidate District 6
**We’ll bring the dessert.… You bring the questions**
Bring your family, friends, and neighbors! Ask the candidates where they stand on these issues before you cast your vote!
- Jobs & Economy: Millions of Americans have lost their jobs. How will you help Americans, especially those age 50 and over, get back to work?
- Social Security: Nearly half of all retirees rely on Social Security as their primary source of income. How will you protect Social Security for today's seniors and strengthen it for future generations?
- Medicare/ Medicaid/Prescription Drug Costs: How will you strengthen programs that protect today's seniors and future retirees from the burden of rising health costs? How will you protect seniors who are vulnerable and disadvantaged? Will you protect ‘Obamacare’?
- Taxes: Are you concerned that hard-pressed working families will bear the burden of revenue shortfalls because of tax breaks for the wealthy?
- Regulation: Where do you stand on the regulations that protect our nest eggs from another financial crisis? How about regulations that can protect our health and safety?
- Public Schools: What are your plans to support our teachers, school systems, and protect the education of our children and grandchildren?
12015 Mill St
Huntley, IL 60142
Google map and directions