Our friends in Wisconsin are looking for volunteers to help with their petition drive in Kenosha. If you can help with any of these events, contact Scott Page at 262-308-1879 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, November 23rd from 12 - 3pm (Old Wal-Mart parking lot on 52nd St. and 41st Ave)
- Wednesday, November 23rd from 4 - 7pm (Simmon's Baseball Field on Sheridan Rd and 78th St.)
- Saturday, November 26th from 1 - 5pm (Prime Outlets on Hwy 165 and I-94)
- Sunday, November 27th from 9am - 11am (Simmon's Baseball Field on Sheridan Rd and 78th St.)
- Sunday, November 27th from 1pm - 3pm (Simmon's Baseball Field on Sheridan Rd and 78th St.)
- Monday, November 28th from 1pm - 4pm (Union Club at 3030- 39th Ave)
- Tuesday, November 29th from 3pm - 6pm (UW Parkside parking lot off hwy E)
- Wednesday, November 30th from 3pm - 6pm (UAW Local Union hall 3615- Washington Rd.)
Wisconsin needs our help. The petition drive to collect signatures to force a special recall election is underway, and our friends to the north are under the gun to collect at least 10,000 signatures per day over the next two months. Scott Walker and his extremist anti-American agenda needs to go. Wisconsin is urgently appealing to us for assistance.
You can learn more here: wisdems.org
Contact Scott Page at 262-308-1879 or at email@example.com to find out how you can help.
Congressman Joe "Deadbeat Dad" Walsh is opening a new office at 124 Cass St., Unit 2 in Woodstock on Monday, Nov. 14. If you'd like to tell him what you think of his chronic anger management issues and complete lack of legislative accomplishments, make sure you attend the office grand opening from 9:00 to 10:30 Monday morning.
Before this Thursday's 7pm Joe Walsh Townhall meeting at the VFW in Woodstock, there will be a rally on the Square to oppose his radical agenda beginning at 5pm. We will wrap up in time for attendees to walk the two blocks to the VFW to attend the meeting.
Speakers and musicians are planned. Volunteers are needed. For information contact Terry Kappel, (815)669-7033.