Meeting will be held in the Luecht Auditorium
- 7:00 p.m. — Doors open
- 7:15 p.m. — Topics of Discussion
- Chair's Message
- Candidate Introductions
- Judge Candidate Jeannie Ridings
- Judge Candidate Elizabeth "Beth" Vonau
- Judge Candidate Kimberly Klein
- Circuit Court Clerk Candidate Renee Overlee
- IL HD 63 Candidate Peter Janko
- IL HD 63 Candidate Mayor Brian Sager
- IL HD 66 Candidate Trustee Jim Malone
- IL HD 66 Candidate District 2 CB Member Suzanne Ness
- Upcoming Events
- 8:00 p.m. — Reports from Districts & Committees
- 8:30 p.m. — Adjourn
NEED YOUR PETITIONS NOTARIZED? We will have notaries available at the meeting. In addition, you can turn-in notarized petitions and we will get them to the candidates!
Each month we will be helping out the Crystal Lake Food Pantry as they are running low or are completely out of the items listed below. Please bring either of the following to the Central Committee Meeting and we will transport these donated items to the Crystal Lake Food Pantry:
- Diapers - any size
- Paper Towels
Please RSVP before the meeting
Please RSVP prior to the meeting, even if you are not sure you will be attending. If you are on the RSVP list, our check-in staff can get you checked in with a single mouse click. If you are bringing a guest, they must RSVP separately so that their name is on the list.
Due to heightened security concerns, we reserve the right to screen attendees and/or deny admission. Thank you for your understanding.
Bring a friend to the meeting!
Introduce a friend or neighbor to grassroots politics and help us grow the Party.
October 16, 2019 at 7pm
McHenry County College
8890 US 14
Luecht Auditorium - park in the south lot and enter the Building B entrance
Crystal Lake, IL 60012-2738
Google Map & Directions